Second Announcement Released, download it HERE
Invitation to Attend
The International Council of Association for Science Education (ICASE), in official partnership with UNESCO, are pleased to invite you to the 4th World Conference on Science and Technology Education in 2013 (WorldSTE2013).
The conference will be held on Borneo Island in the city of Kuching, Malaysia. The exotic destination of Borneo is renowned as a biodiversity hotspot and centre of indigenous culture offering delegates an array of experiences.
The conference will be held from the 29th September to the 3rd of October 2013 and will cover a range of science and technology education topics. The 5 day conference will be attended by up to 1000 delegates from all over the world and will host an exhibition with 65 exhibition stands. The social program gives delegates the chance to experience the hospitality of Kuching, and the cultural experiences are not to be missed! Please feel free to browse through our website, and don’t forget to view our facebook and twitter pages. For further information or to be added to our email database, please do not hesitate to contact us. WorldSTE2013 promises to be an enticing and informative conference and looks forward to welcoming you to Kuching in 2013!
Read Some of Our Letters of Support for WorldSTE!
WorldSTE has strong support from across Malaysia and around the world, hear what some of our many supporters have said;
- South East Asian Ministers of Education Organisation
- Deputy Chief Minister & Minister of Industrial Development & Minister of Tourism and Heritage Sarawak
- Sarawak Education Department
- Sarawak Teachers Union
- Regional Corridor Development Authority (RECODA)
- Council of the City of Kuching South
- Commissioner of the City of Kuching North
- Sarawak Convention Bureau
- Tourism Malaysia
- Curtin University Sarawak Malaysia
- UNIMAS Office of the Vice Chancellor
- International Technology and Engineering Education Association
Click HERE to read the letters.